CEU Plan collects personal information when you purchase online training courses,
including your name, email address and credit card billing information. We accept
VISA and MasterCard Credit Cards. We do not release the names of these operators
or students information to any, other than the State Administrator overseeing the
operator certification program for his or her licensed state. We may also ask for
your telephone number so that we can contact you in the rare event that there is
a major technical difficulty with the system or your student page.
Pay by Money Order or Check
You may pay for your course registration using a money order or cashier's check
denominated in United States dollars. If you choose to pay by money order, simply
follow the following procedure:
- Make your money or cashier's check payable to: CEU Plan in the full amount indicated
for your courses and the processing fee. Note: There is a $25 manual processing fee.
- Include a printed copy of your course registration and course selection with your
- Write your name and State on your money order.
- We are sorry, but failure to adhere to these order guidelines will result in return
of your payment.
- Please mail your payment to:
Post Office Box 10355
Brooksville, FL 34603
- Please note that it may take up to 10 days for your payment to be fully processed
once we receive it. Expect an e-mail message to you, upon completion of the processing
and activation of your courses. You will be informed by e-mail, make sure your e-mail
address is inserted correctly.
- Any returned check, will result in forfeit of ceu credits and subject to a returned
check fee of $25.00.
Many course registrations are refundable before the course begins; a refund fee
may apply, in most cases $10.00 per transaction. Some discount courses are non-refundable
once paid for. No course refund will be allowed, once the course ceu credits have
been applied to the operator. Course reservations are subject to the refund policies
of the course plan used, even if actual course credits have not yet been issued.
Identification is required for most refunds.